Bespoke Joinery and Kitchens across Edinburgh
We are a small business based in Davidson’s Mains Edinburgh. Alan established Fraser Joinery in 2000 and since then it has grown, developed and taken on a number of forms. In 2012 Bespoke Kitchens was born as reaction to the throwaway kitchen culture we seem to be in. Our kitchens are handmade and built to last, in timeless styles.
We are quirky crew of big personalities, with a passion for creativity, quality and good old fashioned values. Our customers come first. We get to know you and your needs and will work tirelessly to create what you are looking for within your budget. Our customers are our biggest advocates and the majority of our business comes from repeat custom or recommendations.
Why choose us? We put our heads together and came up with 10 reasons that we think make us stand out from the crowd:
- We are small, friendly and personal company: We get to know you and your needs. No faceless people here!
- We are not tied to any one supplier and with every quotation we find products to suit your taste and style at the best possible prices. That makes everything we do good value.
- We respect you, your home and your time. When we are working on your project, we work for you and nobody else in order to minimise the time and disruption in your home.
- Should we need to bring in other trades, we only work with people we know, trust and have built a positive working relationship with.
- We specialise in the work that other joinery firms turn away. There is no job too small, too big or too unusual for us.
- We’re established. We’ve been on the go for over 15 years. We’ve made it through the recession and the bursting of the housing bubble. We’ve learned, adapted and are still going strong. Why? We’re good at what we do.
- We don’t have employees. We are all invested in the business: The more effort we make, the better our return. No half assing it here.
- We believe in high quality and excellent finishing. The products we use are tried, tested and trusted and our finishing is second to none. Alan even uses a hoover, which we hear is a rare occurrence in the joinery trade.
- Our customers are and continue to be our best advertisers. Most of our work comes from word of mouth referrals and repeat custom. We even have customers happy to let people into their homes to show off the work we have done for them.
- We love what we do and our business is all about doing what we love.